Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wrap-up post

I honestly don't know where to begin with graphics. I loved it, but at the same time it was conducive to my obsessive perfectionism, which of course had me in the labs for a good portion of this semester. It is so helpful that we learned Adobe Creative Suite. I never knew I was capable of properly using a Mac, in fact. Now, a PC just seems complicated. I got in touch with my artsy side, and want to take more graphics classes. In fact, I'd like to switch into the major.
I never knew font would matter so much to me. I never really noticed type-faces on trivial things like medicine bottles or trucks- meaning that I never knew they mattered. Now I find myself analyzing every sign and label for a recognizable font. Yay, graphics! I also made friends with all of the students that work in the labs because I am in there so often for extended periods of time.

No comments: