Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wrap Up Post

I thought that GRA 217 was a very interesting experience, and I did learn a lot from the course. Even though I am not a graphics major, I think that the knowledge of the Adobe Suites is extremely beneficial for anything that I may do later in my college and professional careers. My favorite projects of this course would have to be the logo and the resume because I think that I will most definitely be able to use those designs in the near future. Also, I thought that we learned a number of interesting things in lecture that necessarily weren't connected to our graphics project, but were still good things to know. Overall, I think that GRA 217 was a good experience and I would totally recommended taking it with Prof. Taylor to any of my classmates.

No comments: