Saturday, November 15, 2008





I chose a story that I wrote last year for my final profile in NEW 305. I liked the feeling of the story because it was about a woman changing her life into something she truly enjoyed. She realized what she didn’t like about her life, and she did something about it.

I was influenced by the tone of the piece. It is very calm but also inspirational. She found peace and happiness through the practice of yoga. I wanted her fulfillment to shine through the art space. The piece is all her character, and how she changed her career to fit that character. The colors and the images that I chose, display confidence and balance. They are yoga images, which is obviously appropriate for the story. I also included some illustrations because it shows creativity which is part of the main character’s personality.

No comments: