Monday, October 20, 2008


I chose this one because I LOVE the colors. White, black, and that bright yellowish green, greenish yellow, whatever you would call it. The bright green/yellow is not used quite as often, and thus comes off as interesting in this logo. The designer just made three simple lines around the curves of the letter and numbers (simple, but brilliant). This logo speaks to me as fresh, spunky, and innovative. It's simple enough to look modern, and conveys its message well. I mean, you need to sort of know what this company is to get it, but it is still clever. The company is a Polish package design company. They literally put 2D and 3D together. Hence the logo: 2 + 3D. Get it? Designing in 2D and then putting those 2D designs onto 3D objects. I also like how the designed put in the company's name on top in a way that does not make the logo look over-done.

No comments: