Friday, October 24, 2008

Logo Project



The logo represents who I am and what I love to do during my free time. I've been playing the guitar for over six years now and even had a band back in high school. I always wanted to be a musician so for this project, I decided to choose my favorite instrument to represent me. The gestalt principle is applied here. By looking at the logo, even though picture is not complete, the reader can form the complete picture in their mind. I stretched the letter "G" to form other half of the body. 
The logo is intended for people in music or entertainment industry. I hope that someday I could work for a recording studio and use my musical talent to produce songs for artists. 
I kept the logo fairly simple because I know that simplest logos are best logos. 

No comments: